Publication Date 27.05.2020
The USAID’s After School Support for Teens – ASSET Program, implemented by the Kosovo Education Center (KEC) in partnership with FHI360 and Crimson Capital Corp, organized an essay competition on "My Career Choice - Challenges and Opportunities." The purpose of this competition was to provide an opportunity for public high school students in Kosovo to show their writing skills and to express their goals and concerns about their career choices. This activity was supported by the Kosovo Career Development Foundation (KCDF) and the IPKO Foundation.
The Panel has received over 200 applications and 184 of them have met the application criteria. Essays were evaluated according to the criteria presented in the application announcement and are listed as follows.
The winners of the "Essay Competition 2020" are:
1. Dren Mullhaxha, High School of Medicine, Peja read the essay
2. Agon Drini, Gjon Buzuku High School, Prizren read the essay
3. Joni Mustafa, Kuvendi i Arberit High School, Ferizaj read the essay
4. Blenda Kurshumliu, Frang Bardhi High School, Mitrovica read the essay
5. Temal Haliti, Kuvendi i Lezhes High School, Viti read the essay
The winning essays, as well as all essays that received 75 points and above, were published on the portal for career guidance and counseling, Busulla.COMEvaluation panel members:
We thank the members of the evaluation panel for their commitment in evaluating the essays.